My first blogpost!

Hello, reader!

As you can see, this is my first post on here. Don't try to scroll down further, or you might end up wasting your time, what with trying to run into a virtual wall. This isn't platform 9&3/4!

Now that we're past the silly warning and the Harry Potter reference I sneaked in, let's get to an introduction.

Hi, I'm Nez, and this is, well, my attempt at breaking the ice. Clearly I'm not good at it. Welp, what can I do, I'm an awkward person. Anyways, let's move ahead. I am a 'resident of the internet' (that's what you call people who spend most of their time on the internet, right?) and my favourite hobby, other than sleeping and devouring food, is being in fandoms. Yes, I am what the people call a 'fangirl'. Guilty. But more on that later. That's a story for another blogpost.

I've recently discovered that blogging is an awesome way to keep track of your thoughts. So, if you're reading this, future me, hi. (Whoa, that's like breaking the fourth wall in the future!) I don't quite know what I'm gonna blog about, but hey, atleast I figured out how to write a post.

So yeah, there! My first post. Done.

I'll try to keep updating this as frequently as I can, about topics that I find interesting. It'll be like little pieces of my mind scattered on the internet. (That's a weird analogy.)

Anyways, peace out!



P. S. Also, thanks for reading this till the end! You're awesome! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circular Gallifreyan Appreciation Post

My obsession with fonts

Seeking validation